FDB Holdings Limited offers total solution of design & build services to the market. Our clients range from public institutions (hospitals and schools) to prestige corporations.
We strive to provide high performance and fruitfulness work to the assignments that we undertake for our clients and partners.
Our team consists of professional surveyors, engineers, designers and experienced builders. We offer full spectrum of services for development, building design and construction solutions to the market.
K. S. NG
- Chairman and Executive Director of FDB Holdings Ltd (1826.HK)
- Authorized Person Under Buildings Ordinance
- Registered Professional Surveyor in Hong Kong
- Prescribed Professional Surveyor Under Buildings Ordinance
- Registered Inspector Under Buildings Ordinance
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in the U.K.
Mr. Ng is currently the Chairman and Executive Director of FDB Holdings Ltd (1826.HK). His business and professional expertise span various aspects from firm-wide business development, to executive decision-making to the company’s strategic planning.
Mr . Ng is an Authorized Person under Buildings Ordinance, the registered member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in the U. K. and a professional surveyor in Hong Kong. He is also a prescribed surveyor and registered inspector under Buildings Ordinance in Hong Kong.
Mr. Ng embarked on his career through working in international consulting firms, property developers and the Buildings Department. With years of work experience within the industry, in 2008, he founded Fruit Design and Build Limited (FDB), with the commitment to provide comprehensive property development and construction services. FDB’s customer base ranges from public corporations, major property developers to investment funds. Development projects include large-scale and hybrid type residential property, retail malls, hotels and commercial buildings. In 2015, FDB became a GEM-listed company in Hong Kong while was listed on the Main Board of HKEX in 2017.
In 2014, FDB participated in the bidding for a Nepal building volunteer project organized by the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China and was later appointed as the engineering consultant for the National Armed Police Force Academy project in Nepal. Its primary responsibility was to manage and supervise the project implementation, including construction process monitoring, quality control, safety management, and the final sign-off. Despite the Nepal earthquake with a magnitude of 7. 8 in 2015, the project progress had not been affected and the construction remained intact.
Such outstanding performance was publicly complimented by Mr. Zhang Dejiang, the former chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress, on the Belt and Road Summit. He recognized the construction project as a great example of high-quality professional services provided by Hong Kong, which demonstrates the top notch industry expertise of the city and its contributions to the success of the Belt and Road initiative.
In the meantime, Mr. Ng marks a new milestone by establishing FDB Assets Limited and launching the first 5G-enabled smart building “46TYS” in Hong Kong, which is also the company’s first development project for industrial buildings and open sales began in 2020. “46TYS” is dedicated to providing speedy 5G network services to business starters in emerging industries to promote innovative technology in the City.
- ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001 : 2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- Certificate of Registration of Electrical Contractor
- Certificate of Registration of General Building Contractor
- Certificate of Registration of Specialist Contractor – Demolition Works
- Certificate of Registration of Specialist Contractor – Site Formation Works
- Member of The Hong Kong Registered Contractors Association