With our well experienced and remarkable team, we work closely with our clients, helping them to complete challenging projects, establish high-performance buildings with pragmatic design and professional consultancy services. We provide MEP system design and licensing consultancy services.
- Liaise with relevant Government departments in compliance with the requirements of licensing authorities (LA)
- Advice on existing building design in terms of MOE and fire resisting constructions and comment on the proposed scheme
- Submit applications, arrange inspections and meetings with LA to pursue the Provisional/Full License within time frame
- Supervise and monitor the quality of submission documents and records to LA
Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Design
- Conduct on-site inspections; provide designs and layout plans on E&M installations and equipment.
- Represent client to attend landlords’ meetings and report on deviation with solutions.
- Prepare tender documents and E&Ms layout plans
- Attend project meetings and monitor site works
- Attend design meetings and site meetings and monitor the progress
- Liaise with clients in respect of licensing procedures and tender procedures
- Invite tenders to prepare reports and make suggestions for tender
- Liaise with client regularly regarding the possession of work sites, designs, reports for approval, fire safety certifications, etc
- Arrange testing of E&M equipment and make adjustment with follow up of defect items, if any
- Prepare minor works submission and structural calculation with AP & RSE endorsement