Hotel – 117 Chatham Road South
A&A and Renovation Projects
In order to maximize the value and increase profit margin of the property for the client, the former office tower was re-designed to utilize its full development potential by conversion into a chic stylish hotel with 63 numbers of bijou guestrooms. This challenging project includes the works of demolition and addition of new 2-storey extension on the uppermost floors as well as excavation and construction of new underground sprinkler tanks within the existing building structure. The façade of the hotel building was substantially improved with new curtain wall, canopy, cladding, glass shopfronts, LED panels. The hotel to stand out along Chatham Road in Tsim Sha Tsui District.
117 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon
- Statutory submission to Buildings Department,
- Demolition, A&A works and new vertical extension
- New curtain wall, canopy, excavation and construction of new underground sprinkler tanks
- Tendering and Project Management
- Hotel and general restaurant license applications
Approx. 2,600 sq.m.